Sunday, January 15, 2012

100 things about me

I'm going to try to do the challenge Heather, so here goes

1-I 'm really proud of my kids

2-I loved to dance(took ballroom dancing lessons 100 years ago good times)

3-I have a way with cats

4-hoodies are way better than sweaters

5-I like to make old things new again

6-I wish I knew more about computers( and no I'm not going to more classes I will just bug people to help me, thank you very much)

7-I miss girls night out

8-I'm not a good house keeper

9-I like nice things

10-I haven't had much time to paint and I miss it

11- I have expensive taste

12-I really am a softy I just try not to show it

13-If I had grandchildren I would really love them

14-I hope people think well of me

15-I love diet coke and it loves me

16-I have the best sister in the world

17-I love love British comedy

18-I like to make fancy food

19- I have acquired the traveling bug

20-I drive to fast

21-saying that, I would like to drive in an all ladies drag race and beat the crap out them

22-I love a good laugh

23-I hate overbearing men

24-spring and fall are the best seasons

25-hate clutter, but always seem to have some

to be continued( but no promises)

2 comments:

  1. Great list Deb!

    I think we need to some more girls nights out, I miss them too!

    ReplyDelete