Sunday, February 5, 2012



[Image]Some more useless info about me part deau ( that french for two)

26- I put left sock on, then left shoe on, repeat on other side not sock sock shoe shoe.bet you didn't know that little gem.

27-I'm the worst speller on the planet.

28-I hand wash my dishes because I don't have a dish washer, but I do them in a very
particular order

29-I like things organized but to look at my house you would never know it.but it's organized for me.

30-I wish I could sing really really well or just sing so people could stand listening to me would be OK too.

31-Another thing I would like to do would be confidant speaker in front of a crowd

32-When and if I read it has to interest me right away or forget it. I know it's good to read but I would rather go on pintrest.ha ha.

33-I try for the most part to be positive and try not to worry, for worry takes away today ,what might not happen tomorrow.

34-I really miss my Mom.

35-t.v. shows I like are the bachelor, pan am ,and bomb girls,

36-When I was about 14, Darlene, Ron and I were watching a Carry on movie, and we were all killing our selves laughing ,Dad was trying to sleep and he got up to yell at us,He ended up watching it with us.That's when my love of British humor began.

37-I can't read with my glasses on.

38-I have very good hearing, most of my family don't

39-I'm a cat person not a crazy cat lady.Dogs really kinda suck ( except Meryl right Tracy)

40- Sometimes I have a hard time getting rid of stuff, and no I'm not a hoarder

41-I would like to be able to do different accents.41-I really hate exercising ,so I don't lol

42-I like romantic comedy's,well i just like any comedies

43-I got my ears pierced when I was 9. I had to go to the Dr.to have it done. that was the only place to get it done unless you did it yourself with an ice cube and a needle . Which i did for aunt Gwen. Her one ear had grown over I re pierced it using that method.I was about 12.

44-I like to stay up late and get up late , but I usually go to bed late and get up early.I just cant sleep the way i used to.

45-I have a high pain threshold.

46-I cry at sad movies

47-This is getting hard to come up with things to tell

48-I take showers, not baths

49-I have compassion for others.

50-my feet have been itichy for 20 years

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time go to the doctor to get your itchy feet looked at instead of your ears peirced. Blahhahaha....

    ReplyDelete