Thursday, October 13, 2011

9 Things I'm Thankful for

1-I have just the right family for me . I think their great.





2-I have a job that I never thought I would ever have.





3-I'm very grateful to have a roof over my head, even if it's 10 degrees lower than anyone Else's in the winter .You see I have a very cozy green blankie that Toad gave me that I wear like a second skin in the frosty months.( in the house that is. I might get taken for a short Yettie if I wore it out side)





4-I'm grateful that I'm kind of a creative person. Being able to fix stuff and have hobbies to keep myself entertained.





5-I'm grateful for the giant hoodie housecoat that I made ,it is so comfy.( did I mention that it gets cold in here.)





6- Hazel she is a really good cat.





7-I'm very grateful that I get to go on a really great holiday before I die.





8-I'm grateful for T.V.





9-chocolate and diet coke need I say more.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to the chocolate and diet coke. I'm going to get one right now and it's only 7:38 am. Awww..... the finer things in life!!!

    ReplyDelete