Tuesday, September 6, 2011

scooter news



Well Girls! I thought I would post a picture on my newish scooter. I parked it on the lawn so I would get a nice back drop instead of all the junk around and you will never guess what happened. It fell over in the night and broke the windshield . Des came running into the bedroom in the morning waking me up fifteen minutes before I had to get up, I think someone tried to steel your bike. I explained that I moved it onto the lawn to take pictures. He was in a panic scanning the yard to see what else is missing .Oh Well! I have 104 km on it so far and I have used $2.75 worth of gas ,not bad eh!

Labor day has come and gone . I got a few things done. I got my top almost finished,I just have to hem it. I got a bit of the yard cleaned up where we are going to put up one of those fancy tarp garages to put our small tractors in. And last but not least I canned 13 quarts of tomatoes ( that's 13 liters for all you young ens).

So this fall I have made 3 ice cream pails of pickles,12 liters of salsa,13 liters of tomatoes, and 12 jars of relish now I need to freeze some green peppers and I'm all done.

Tomorrow I have to drive the truck, while Des picks up straw bales so that means that I don't have to cook so that's a pretty good deal. Next it's pumpkin season .That is a huge job not looking forward to it. It does pay off pretty good, and I do like decorating with pumpkins and all the fall stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment