Friday, September 2, 2011

Today is the beginning of the long weekend. It would be a good time to clean up the yard, clean windows,and generally do a good clean up before winter. I hope to accomplish some of this on this labor day weekend. Only time will tell how much of this gets done.

Fall is my favorite time of year. As I sit here typing away, I have my ever so dainty high top ugly brown slippers on, along with my long ugly green hoodie house coat, with the hood up .trying to keep warm. Now how's that for mental picture eh! But I would rather be cozy with all my ugly stuff, than be sweatin with my ugly shorts on.

I still need to sew my top, I have it cut out. It's just a matter of taking 11/2 hours to finish it, but I'm draggin my heels.

I just got off the phone with my sailor. He lives in a 10 floor barracks and his room sleeps 30, Haaaaaa. and he has to keep his room clean haaaaa.Tomorrow he learns to iron his clothes haaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaa. I think its a bit of a culture shock. He doesn't get a day off for 6 weeks . He gets up at 5:00A.m. and goes to bed at 11:00 P.M. everyday and no napping in between. POOR GUY.Sam would really appreciate letters from home so if any one wants to write, let me know and I'll give you the address.

1 comment: