Saturday, September 17, 2011

Who said Housework ....

Well there's a nip in the air and you know what that means . Thats right it's pumpkin season. Between Des , Sarah, Shania and myself we have picked about 10 half ton truck loads of pumpkins and squash. I'll post pictures soon.I need Sarah's camera ,mine doesn't work right. We have a few new varities this year.There is one that is a soft coral colour and it looks like there is peanut shells stuck all over it, it's my new favorite.


Now that we are almost finished picking everything, maybe I can get my house in order.I need to knock down all the cob webs and clean my windows, wash fans and put them away,and maybe clean some cupboards.The other day my neighbor(that I dont see very often) came over to get some corn, and we started talking about Sam and she followed me into the to get Sams address.
It NEVER FAILS every time she comes over, my house looks like a bunch of raging maniacs have run thru the house leaving a trail of debris in their wake. She must think we are a bunch a filthy pigs.I don't think she has ever seen this house clean .To my defence it does get cleaned up once in a while and after all I've been picken pumpkins. I just wish Jean would get to see it clean , just once. House work is such a drag....

No comments:

Post a Comment