Saturday, August 27, 2011

Today My Prairie Sailor left for boot camp at 6:30 a.m. It doesn't seem real yet. Sigh!

Sarah, Darlene, Betty- Lou and I went on the Prairie Ripple art tour this afternoon. There's some pretty talented people around here.It kinda makes you want to get the paint brushes out right away and give it a go.It gave me some good ideas for new paintings. Maybe tomorrow night I'll finish my dancer.

I also want to do some sewing. I better do that soon before I lose interest and I have another pile of fabric stashed in my closet.

The tomatoes are coming in pretty good now, so maybe tomorrow I'll start making salsa and canning tomatoes. It's not my favorite job to do but it sure is nice to have my little pantry filled with summer goodies in the winter. "So many things to do so little time"

No comments:

Post a Comment