Friday, August 26, 2011

A Sad Day

Today is the last day Sam will be home for a long time. The Navy got him. He leaves for St Jean Quebec for basic training Saturday morning at 10:00a.m. As I sit here feeling sorry for my self I know that it 's pretty exciting for him. He will have a new career, see the world, meet new people, and that part is just wonderful. Now back to me .I just hate the fact that i wont be able to see him for long stretches of time . Sam 's not the touchie feelie type of guy , He's the type of guy that will be married for five years before he tells anyone. so you see my dilemma.

Last night we had the whole family over for a pot luck picnic and that was nice.Sam saw his gift on the table and thought it was for Sarah's birthday. So we surprised him when we gave him a cute little lap top.

Tonight we are all going to the show nobody know it yet ( I just decided) to see My idiot brother .It looks really funny.

I'm going to make a nice supper for Sam's going away and for Sarah's birthday.
Sarah's Birthday is on Sunday.

Here's the menu.
Toad's baby back ribs ooooh so good, chicken wings, stir fry ,fried rice,egg rolls with aside of Birthday cake. Well I guess I better get stared at those ribs....

No comments:

Post a Comment